Thursday, July 15, 2010

Last night was rough. We slept outside on a hard floor under a bug net. Then me who isn't a morning person in the first place wasn't in the best of moods. I wanted to sleep on our way to the Christian school but it was only 5 min away. It was really cool seeing the school that we support with our offering every sunday. The only bad thing about that outreach was that unlike the orphanages the school students were very impatient. They wouldn't even let us finish a balloon before they started graving for it. They werevso close to me that to make the balloon I had to do everything over my head. I'm sure being compleatly exhausted didn't help but it was hard. Even though it was so hard to stay calm and patient it still was a great experience. Thankfully I got to sleep on the ride to siem riep. When we got here we just chilled out in the hotel until dinner time. Instead of taking the bus to dinner we took tuk tuks. Little 4 person Carriage pulled by a motor bike. That was really fun because we took the long rout to enjoy the ride. Then we went to dinner. Nothing weird to happened there. After dinner we got a fish foot massage. Weirdest thing ever. You pay 2.50$ for a coke and 20min for your feet to be in a pool of 'special' fish that eat all the dead skin and bacteria off your feet. At first we all couldn't stop yelling and laughing but then we got used to it for the most part.then Josh and I put our feet in a different tank with bigger fish. I liked it better but PD couldn't take it. At the end Josh and I took a suggestion from the guy working it and put our faces in the tank. That was basically my whole day.---- Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment