Friday, July 9, 2010

Just arrived in Korea after a fifteen hour flight. I decided to be daring and go with the koreian dish rather then the beef. I mean when in rome right? Yeah it was nastyyyy. But We are all very anxious to get to Cambodia. And Hi mommy!!!!!! I'm safe and sound don't worry.--Melanie.

Hey everybody! We're leaving for Cambodia from Korea soon :) I found out I'm the best at making new friends,I kept falling asleep on the lady next to me going to Atlanta, and I'm the best airplane sleeper ever. I hate crying babies too.
Love, chris boggess

Pgh to atl not bad at all atl to Korea equals a compleatly different story. Tight spaces, multiple languages, and 3 babies crying basically the entire time. I have to say I do not sleep as well on planes as chris does. --- Jesse

2 comments:

  1. Despite the crying babies, I am glad everybody got there safely. Mel I think its “When in Rome, do as the Romans do.” When in Mexico, don’t drink the water. When in Korea and your about to get on a fight to Cambodia, don’t eat some Korean dish that you don’t know what it is. However, I am glad the long noisy flight didn’t kill your sense of adventure. Have a wonderful trip. -- Mel's Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear Chris:)
    I am so glad your flight went well. I was worried:) I hope you made it the rest of the way ok:) I miss you! I hope that you are having an amazing time, which I am sure you are and I will be watching for more posts:)
    Kayla

    ReplyDelete