Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Hey oh!

I'm so sad that were leaving. I loved all the kids at the phnom penh childrens home. They were all so amazing. I loved when they wanted my attention they would call me brother. I wish I had more to give them because they are all so thankful for the little things we have them. I really connected with a boy names Piseth. He is 23 and is going to the university and he called me into the sanctuary of the church(where they stay) where he showed me a piece of paper that showed an appointment in the US embassy for a chance to get a visa to come to Pittsburgh for a month. I was so happy to here this and I gave him my facebook to keep me updated on if he will be able to come and my phone number for when he come so we can get together and hang out. All the girls were adorable when they sang for us. I want to come back next year so bad. I feel like this is something I am really wanting to do more and spend more time with these kids. I love all these kids and hope I can keep in touch with the kids who have emails. Don't want to leave but can't wait to come back.
See everyone soon!
Love Brady

No comments:

Post a Comment